EMEA Privacy Notice
SumRidge Partners, LLC ("SumRidge") takes data protection and privacy seriously. This notice explains how we collect, use and share personal information in course of our business activities.
Personal information collected
SumRidge may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Your name, date of birth, nationality, address, contact information, identification documentation;
- Any other relevant information about you from other sources.
SumRidge may collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with SumRidge or other third-parties, such as that pertaining to your account balance, account transactions, payment history and parties to transactions.
How do we use the information & legal basis for use of the information
- To manage our relationship with you
- To meet our legal and regulatory obligations
- To contact you
Transfer of personal data outside of EEA
SumRidge is a U.S. registered broker-dealer. Accordingly, your personal information may be transferred and stored in countries outside the EU. Sumridge will take appropriate steps to ensure that transfers of personal information are in accordance with applicable laws and managed to protect your privacy rights and interests.
You can contact us for more information to ensure the adequate protection of your personal information when transferred as mentioned above.
Sharing of information
SumRidge does not disclose personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law. Accordingly, SumRidge restricts disclosure of personal information about you to:
- SumRidge employees who need to know that information to provide you products or services.
- Non-affiliated third-parties as necessary to process your transactions, service your account or otherwise as permitted by law.
- For compliance with applicable laws and with our regulators.
- In connection with legal proceedings or otherwise to assert and protect our legal interests.
SumRidge has in place appropriate procedures with third parties we share your personal data to ensure your personal information is treated in a way that is consistent with law and regulation on data protection.
Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the device you are using. Cookies we use do not contain or capture Personal Information. A Cookie will not contain information that will enable us to contact you via telephone, e-mail or other means. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Site, pages visited, and your relationship with us. We use the information for security purposes, t linux facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalize/tailor your experience while engaging with us, and to recognize your device to allow your use to support our services. You can refuse to accept these cookies and most devices and browsers offer their own privacy settings for cookies. You will need to manage your cookie settings for each device and browser you use.
Right to Personal Information
- You have a right to request that we provide you with a copy of your personal information that we hold.
- You have a right to request information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data.
- You have a right to request that we rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Under certain circumstances, you can ask us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you can ask to have it transferred directly to another data controller.
- Under certain circumstances, you can request that we erase your personal data.
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Right to file a complaint with the data protection regulator if you have concerns regarding how we process your data.
If you would like more information on collection, use, disclosure, transfer or processing of your personal data or your rights, please email: Compliance@sumridge.com
You can find out more information about your rights by contacting the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction.